Friday 23 September 2011

Get in the car! Its a Termagant!

Right well, for my 500pts for Tale of Some Gamers, i'm going to grab hold of some more Termagants :)

So, my 500pts will look something like:

Parasite of Mortrex
14 Termagants
14 Termagants

It only takes me to 440pts so I could cram in some Rippers, just for fun but .... i need all my rippers for the Parasite so ...

I still haven't thought of a good paint scheme. I'm leaning toward a sort of .... Lambent Locust style army, a sort of, dingy orange carapace and a light brown fleshy parts ... don't know as of yet.

Also, the local tournament is just over a week away and I am so excited, me and the Howling Horde are going to shed the blood of heretics and xenos alike, in the name of the All-father!

(Or, in English, I hope I win :3 )

Oh! Also, ill be trying to write up some BatReps from the weekend so fingers-crossed I get some good games in :)

Right, well, my army is now almost totally finished, I've only got 5 more Grey Hunters to be painted. (I had plans to finish them off but, gaming got in the way).

I'll put some pictures of my finished army up as soon as possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment